Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Beauty

Today, I grabbed a bunch of pictures about an actress that proud with her 'different' skin colour. They are look smoking hot. When I was a little, I got an image that White skin = Perfect. But now, I saw a few peoples with a same or more darker skin than me on TV. And they were look fabulous, glowing, and stunning. And I will show you what I'm talking about.

Shay Mitchell
She play on Pretty Little Liar. She is the only one who has a dark skin.


Naya Rivera
And then, Santana on Glee or Naya Rivera. Adorable.



Titi Sjuman
One of my favorite Indonesian Actress. Cause her talents, and her skin are dark too.

2 comments:

  1. no one says pale skin is beautiful! in fact, western people love to have tan-skinned rather than pale. Well, I thought olive skinned like us shouldn't feel embarrassed, I love being olive-skinned.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wakakak asem bahasa inggrismu-_- Yeah, that true.

    ReplyDelete